TOMASITA’S IN THE PRESS
Over the years we have been featured in The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times, The Chicago Tribune, The Washington Post, Travel and Leisure, Gourmet, and Southern Living…just to mention a few.
- Santa Fe New Mexican: Make way, wine snobs, it’s time for sangria!
Tomasita’s, a Santa Fe mainstay for New Mexican food, makes its more democratic sangria with a mixture of fruit soaked in what owner George Gundrey describes as a “secret recipe of different liqueurs,”… read the article >
- USA Today: Santa Fe Specialties Sing at Tomasita’s!
- Portland Oregonian on the Magic of Tomasita’s red, green, and sopaipillas.
- Read a recent review in the Albuquerque Journal
- Read the recent customer reviews at TripAdvisor
Like us on Facebook and keep up-to-date with Tomasita’s events, when we’re selling chile, and more!
TOMASITA’S IN THE COMMUNITY
- Tomasita’s Lowrider & Custom Car Show – a community fiesta. All proceeds donated to a local charity. In 2013 we donated to the Children’s Cancer Fund of New Mexico, in 2012 to Literacy Volunteers of Santa Fe.
- Annual sponsor of the Santa Fe Bandstand
- Supporter of Boys and Girls Clubs of Santa Fe
- Longtime sponsor of the Terry Fox Run for Cancer
- Presenter at Santa Fe Wine and Chile Festival since it’s founding.
- We donate food and gift certificates to countless charities and schools every year.
Tomasita’s has gone Solar!
In March of 2014 we completed the installation of 68.67 kW grid-tied solar carport with 210 high efficiency solar panels. As a long-standing family-owned business in Santa Fe, we are not only committed to supporting our local culinary tradition, but also to being a role model as a socially responsible business. SOLAR IS HOT! Read about it >